skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
lisarspace
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Had EJ today :) He was telling me what he wanted to be when he grows up. He wants to be a police officer, a scuba diver, Santa Claus AND a snowman, all at the same time!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
lisar
washington
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(9)
▼
January
(9)
Kilam is recuperating well; enough do get a little...
Today has gone much better for Kilam and his recov...
Got Kilam home and settled on the couch after his ...
Since Kilam has his surgery tomorrow and needs to ...
Trying out a new background. This ones hard to see...
Had EJ today :) He was telling me what he wanted ...
Tuesday Wow! The day just kind of flew by and I ca...
Lisa's jaw infection: I got to sleep in this mor...
OK - so I officially have a blog. Now....what to ...
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment