Lisa's jaw infection:
I got to sleep in this morning; it was wonderful! On Thursday, I received a blessing for the infection in my jaw that is eating away at the bone. In the blessing I was told to strictly follow the medical counsel I was given and to rest more. So, that's what I am trying to do. It has been a year that I have been dealing with these infections. So frustrating and scary too.
Saturdays activities:
Jazzi, Kilam, Gabe and I got the downstairs cleaned up. I love waking up to cleanliness. Makes me feel like I have a fresh start on the day!
Darwin and Mylaac were off on their first winter campout w/Mylaac as a deacon. The weather was warm and we were afraid they were going to get rained on but it stayed cool enough up on Mt. Rainer. The boys were learning how to make snow caves.
Gabe had a basketball game; I love watching him play! He is naturally good at his defensive and this year his ball handling and rebounds have improved. Last year (5th grade) it seemed like all the boys were all about getting the ball to themselves. They are playing as a team this year. Way to go Gabe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my Gosh! Your Jaw infection sounds really serious. I hope it recovers/gets fixed quickly. I am also going through some mouth/ teeth issues, but they seem like nothing compared to yours. I wish I was there to help you with making sure you get your rest. I will pray for you and hope you are doing well otherwise. We sure miss you guys! Take it easy- We love you!
ReplyDelete